are looking for energetic, well spoken, hard working, and
enthusiastic people to join our team!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Guide guests safely through zip line tours.
2. Conduct safety orientations for guests.
3. Maintain gear and safety equipment.
4. Enforce strict safety rules for our guests.
5. Assist with park and zip line maintenance and enhancements.
6. Maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests.
Basic Job Requirements:
1. Must be age 18 years of age or older
2. Must be willing to complete week long (50-60 hrs)
and pass ACCT certifications test
3. Must maintain CPR & First Aid certifications
4. Must be physically fit and free of conditions that
may inhibit job performance.
5. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
6. Must be able to work in inclement weather.
7. Must be comfortable working at heights for extended
periods of time,
(up to 100 ft.)
8. Must be friendly, outgoing, up-beat, and have
a positive attitude.
9. Must be family and kid friendly & possess
a good sense of humor
10. Must be flexible in work schedule, and able to work
11. Must be responsible, reliable, and possess a high
level of integrity.
12. Must be willing to work weekends and Holidays.
For additional information contact email@example.com
CLICK HERE FOR EMPLOYMENT PDF APPLICATION
Mail to C/O Bruce Baker • 21899 Wally Road, Glenmont,
HERE FOR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION in Word